We've partnered with ShipSafe Shipping Protection to help you protect your packages.
What is ShipSafe Package Protection?
Adding ShipSafe Package Protection to your order at checkout means that your order is protected against being lost, damaged, or stolen. In the unfortunate instance that you experience one of these inconveniences, you can report an issue with our team and we will work with you to make sure you get the resolution you prefer.
Reorders: ShipSafe will reorder the items, but please note that items can only be replaced depending on in-stock availability. If a product is not in stock, a gift card will be issued for the value.
What are ShipSafe Policies?
Marked As Delivered (Stolen)
- Issues can be approved no earlier than 5 and no later than 15 days from when it was marked delivered
- Orders over $100 USD require a police report
Stuck In Transit (Lost)
- Issues can be approved no earlier than 7 days and no later than 30 days from the last update (US), 60 days from order date
- Issues can be approved no earlier than 20 days and no later than 30 days from the last update (International), 60 days from order date
- File issues for damaged items with photos of the package and item (required) and no later than 15 days from when it was marked delivered.
What if my order never arrives or is stolen?
To protect your order against loss or theft, add ShipSafe package protection at checkout.
When you add ShipSafe Protect, you can easily file an issue for a lost, stolen, or damaged package. When you file an issue, it will be reviewed for approval for a reorder or store credit within 1-2 business days.
What if my order is damaged?
To protect your order against damage that occurred during shipping, add ShipSafe (package protection) at checkout.
When you add ShipSafe at checkout, you can easily file an issue for a lost, stolen, or damaged package. When you file an issue, it will be reviewed for approval for a reorder within 1-2 business days.
If your order has defects or you suspect it was damaged during manufacturing, please reach out to us at email@example.com and we will be happy to work with you to remedy the situation.
How do I file a shipping issue for my lost, stolen or damaged order?
If you insured your order with ShipSafe at checkout, you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get the claims process started for you.
Does ShipSafe cover stolen items?
Yes! When you insure your orders with ShipSafe, stolen items are eligible for reorders of the same products or equivalent value in gift card when an item is out of stock. However for orders over $100, we will require a police report to process the claim.